The Hummer has come out in the following versions:
- The Humvee (MB256) features a swiveling BGM-71 TOW anti-tank missile launcher.
- The Tracker/Trapper Humvee (MB329) has a folding capture device seen in the film Jurassic Park.
- The Humvee (MB375) is a civilian Hummer H1 hatchback with a flat rooftop.
- The Hummer Police (MB506) features a front brush guard and popout rear hatch revealing an ATV.
- The Humvee (MB522) is a hatchback without the TOW launcher.
- The Hummer H2 SUV Concept (MB526) is an early prototype of the actual car of the same name.
- The Hummer H3 (MB666) is the smallest model and was designed by General Motors.
Matchbox has also made a highly-detailed 1:43 scale 1996 Christmas Humvee for its Collectibles series which features vehicle pennants, a long antenna, and protruding mirrors.