This model of an DAF Car Transporter has been issued in the following versions:
|Col #||Year||Series||Color||Tampo||Base Color/ Type||Window Color||Interior Color||Wheel/ Type||Toy Number(s)||Country||Notes / Variations||Photo|
|K-11||1969||King Size||Blue & gold ||Sticker DAF on side||Clear||White||England|
|K-11||1970||King Size||Yellow & orange ||Sticker DAF on side||Clear||White||England|
|K-11||1971||Super Kings||Yellow & orange ||Sticker DAF or White/Orange stripes on side||Clear||White||England||DAF CAR TRANSPORTER on base|
The DAF Car Transporter (King Size / Super Kings K-11) was introduced in 1969. It consists of a cab and its permanently-attached trailer. Five mainline vehicles can be driven onto and carried on the trailer: three on the upper level and two on the lower level. Adjustable plastic tabs hold vehicles in place when the upper level is lowered for loading and unloading. These tabs were prone to breakage and loss, and are absent on many surviving examples of this model.
- Bedford Car Transporter - a mainline car transporter carrying three small plastic cars
- Guy Warrior Car Transporter - a King Size car transporter based on Guy Motors' Warrior trucks
- Car Transporter (MBSCT002) - the car transporter trailer in the Super Convoy series
- Car Transporter - version produced in 1976-1981.
- Car Transporter BEDFORD - version produced in 1982-1985.
- Car Transporter LEYLAND - version produced in 1986-1991.